- I like the laughs we share in the group
- I like that we share our ideas and issues
- I like that share our thoughts
- I like the group because you get to express your feeling.
What do you dislike within our FLC time?
- I dislike quarrelling with each other over things that are not necessary
- I dislike that we girls don’t really get along with each other
- I dislike when many FLC girls don’t show up for the meeting
- I dislike certain behaviors in the group.
- I dislike when we don’t know how to control our mouth and don’t speak in order
Has something changed for you since you are part of the FLC group?
- I notice that I can ”open-up” more
- Not really
- Yes, things have changed. I have become happier because all of us are like sisters and we share secrets.
- I feel like I have found a home
- Yes, things have changed, because I don’t get angry very quick any more
- Yes, I now know how to express myself
- Yes, I speak up for what I want
- Yes, I’m learning how to confront someone without hurting his or her feelings.