To TRUST – in our ourselves by doing something we had never done before.
After we completed our TRUST challenge I asked:
Do you trust your own self when exploring something new?
- at first I tend to say negative things because I’m afraid – but within minutes I regret saying it and I’ll it a try
- I trust myself a little bit, but I have to think hard before I can do it
- I don’t really trust myself … which makes me turn away from challenging things
- I want to. I often find myself exploring new things, even if I don’t trust myself completely
How did you like Stand Up Paddle boarding?
- I like SUP, because it made me face a challenge
- I’m not sure if I liked it
- I really like SUP, it was something I had never done in my life and I would love to try it again someday
- I really liked it, it’s fun, it’s something new that interests me – by the way you have to put yourself to balance on the board.
Contour Ocean Ventures (owners Henry & Stefanie Lopez ) made this possible with their sponsorship for an afternoon of Stand-Up Paddle boarding, including a boat trip to our starting location, cold water and of course all the equipment to SUP.
Thank you so much!