We had an amazing time with our volunteer Carla Beharry in May.
During two meetings we spoke about:
- Healthy relationships - qualities to look for in a partner & qualities to be cautious about in a partner
- Important characteristics of loving/mature relationships - intimacy, equality, communication, respect, etc.
- Red flags in relationship's - disrespect, infidelity, controlling, etc.
- Defining 'what is important to you' in a relationship and your personal values - 'what do I value about myself'.
- Finding out: Who Am I.
- Things I like to do with others, things I like to do alone, the way I would like to be treated by others, things about myself I am proud of.